PCSX4 Emulator 2017 with Bios & Roms Free Download
The PCSX4 Emulator 2017 for pc is made solely for the purpose of running PlayStation games on pc. You just need to add roms and bios of play station games in pcsx4 emulator and you are good to go. Play as many games of PlayStation on your pc as you want. PCSX3 was the older version released in 2013 that has rocked the pc users with cool games. When this utility was not here on internet, People all around the world kept searching for a tool like this.
It is a perfect tool that helps you play games on pc seamlessly. You can now add your own roms and set the bios for PlayStation games. You can also add gamepads and set the pads as you want to them to work.
Key Features of PCSX4:
- Play playstation games on PC.
- Bug fixes and more control over players.
- Game pads issues resolved.
- Problems with joystick compatibility is also resolved.
- Keyboard keys work fine with pcsx4 special version.
- Updates has been made in previous pcsx3 version.
- Multiplayers now supported.
- Other minor exploits are also fixed.
Instructions to use PCSX4:
- Download setup files from links given below.
- Extract the archive on desktop or any other folder you want.
- Run the PCSX4.exe file given in archive.
- Install it on your pc.
- Go to the installation directory.
- Find for a folder named as “ROMS”.
- Add all the games archives (zipped) into that folder.
- Open the PCSX4 tool.
- Select your game from list.
- Play and Enjoy
To download free PCSX4-Emulator 2017 Bios Click here